Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet Cloe..

 

 

Hi everybody!! :) Right, I'm Sagittarian!! How do I look? Well, thanks to my sweety! :)  I would like to introduce one of my newest and sweetest friend from here..:) Very talented and sweet friend..:) I do love arts, drawings, designs too, but sad to say, I'm not blessed with this kind. But, this young lady was really blessed with it.. Besides, she made me my own pixel doll!  and I love it!:)  You can visit her blog too and find out how she create her own designs in fashion, you would love it too!!

 

Cloe Browie  MY Kind of Rainbow

 

I'm a 17 year old female who yearns to, one day, become a fashion designer. Here, on this blog, I present to you a snippet of what my so called "clothing line" would probably come out looking like. With this blog, I hope to possibly earn enough money to bring my pixel dolls' outfits into reality! For that to happen, I'll need your support; keep visiting this blog, and who knows! All the Cloe Bowie and Mark Clark pixel dolls are drawn and, therefore, credited to me, along with all the many fashion designs they wear. Life is short, so I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. This blog was created on 12/06/11, and I update this blog with new fashions daily.... so visit daily!

 Can you see me here?? Yes, she featured me with one of her post! I know, I'm not this pretty, but I'm happy at least in my pixel doll I'm pretty right? Thank you so much Cloe! :)

 

* Rose * (Guest Model)

/ Tuesday, January 17, 2012 /
Pixel doll © at "My Kind of Rainbow"
* My Kind of Rainbow * presents....

Outfit's Name: Rose -- named after Rosalinda, the creator of several blogs: 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
About the Outfit: It's inspired by Rosalinda; ^ she's one of the sweetest bloggers ever, and so I'm very grateful to have her following and supporting my blog. This pixel doll is just my way of saying "thank you" to her. The outfit is all white, because I see white as a pure and genuine color -- and so it works for Rosalinda. What I like so much about her is that she gets so many comments on her blogs, yet, she replies to every one of them; it just shows how grateful she is, that no matter how much she has of something, she'll still be grateful and appreciative to every single one of them.

Tags:
all white, sheer, glitter, white stockings, white heels, cinched waist, dress, bows, straps, guest model, heart-framed background, women's clothing



Friendship is not only shown on what things they gave you or what you got from them, but friendship is a relationship that shared by both without expecting anything .Real True Friendship is a gift from GOD that we can't bought anywhere. Taking care of it is a must to make it grow and last forever..


Thanks to all my friends..:)



22 comments:

  1. How sweet :)
    Will surely drop into her space :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thanks for coming! :) I really appreciate your time..:)Smile.:)

      Delete
  2. .... LOL, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D :D :D Wow, I'm so shocked -- and speechless! (: It's such an honor to be featured on such a beautiful blog like this one! (: You're too much, darling. I really don't know what to say except.... aah!!!!! Hahaha, thank you ever so much, Rose! (: I'm smiling inside and out! :D This is highly appreciated, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Welcome Cloe! :) It's my pleasure to share your great post here! :) And besides, I want my other friends to see how beautiful I am with my pixel doll!! *sigh* blink blink* :) LOL.. I love it that's why..:) Thank you so much Cloe..:) Smile..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so welcome -- and thank you so much! (: Random, but I followed you on Twitter, btw, haha. Have a lovely day, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Cloe and you are gems. Both have same qualities. But onething I need to add here that I have never seen anyone so generous to promote someone else on her own blog as you do. This large heartedness makes you unique and numero uno. Hats off to you, my dear Dang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're so sweet Sam.:) You've touched my heart with your words here,. Thanks to you too.:) You know how much I appreciate our friendship too, right? Ummm.. And I owe you more..:) Yes, I'm just lucky to find friends here that are truly gem for me..:) Thank you SAm!:) Hugs for you..Smile:)

      Delete
  6. WoW! What an awesome talent at such a young age! It's so wonderful of you to introduce your friend to us and promote her blog! Thank you for sharing, Sagittarian :-) x0x

    I will be visiting and joining Cloe's blog *big smiles* Ohh, and you look mahhhvelous, Rose!!! *wink* he he! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princesa Fiona! :) And I know you will love her blog too! :) Keep smiling!:) Hugs! :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Wow! I like your pixel doll. Cloe is a very creative person.

    I agree with Samrat. You're having a BIG heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm.. Thanks a lot Balqis! :) Do I look cool and sexy here?? Joke.:)) Muaahhh !:) Thanks :) Smile...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sis! I am happy that you found a new sweet friend here at blogosphere, at least when your Kuya is our somewhere someone caring can look after you! have a great day ahead Sis, well, a great evening... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..:) I'm at SB and your here?? Well, it's because we both support each others blog.. What are friends for right?? Hehehe, joke..:) Actually, I used to go there before here, weeeeehhh!!:))

      BTW, thanks for your nice word here,you're right, when my kuya is too busy searching for something to share I still have friends here to be with, .:) Thanks a lot Prime! :)Smile..:) Blessed Evening!:)

      Delete
    2. LOL, I am so impressed my friend and Big Sister! That's what friends are for! Anyway, You might thought I change the subject at SB, but we are still on the go for life, as what I told you Sis, I am just covering up tougher times, so when everything is in order, we are both ready to inspire again, but I see you are just so alive and kicking everyday! That's my Big Sis! ♥♥♥

      Anyway, just like what I told you, I got you the challenge, instead of giving your email address, now you can install the custom contact form right here and there at your 2 other superb blogs the easiest way I got! See you soon Sis :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you Prime! :) Thank you so much! :) Hope you're doing great! :) God bless you! :)

      Delete
  10. I shall visit Cloe soon.
    It was sweet of you to introduce her here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margie, how are you today? Thank you so much for sharing!:) And I know you will love Cloe's blog too, she's really a sweet young lady :)Hugs and kisses..:) Smile..:)

      Delete
  11. Hi Long time!!! Finally I got time to write you!
    Wonderful post! I'll surely drop by her blog..Thanks for introducing her..Loads of love!
    Keep Smiling xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hisila! :) Thanks for coming! :) Yap, Cloe, is a sweet young lady like you! :) Smile..:)

      Delete

..I would love to hear from you..:)