Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Makes You Cry?

Crying (also called sobbing, wailing, weeping, whimpering, bawling, and blubbering) is shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humans. The act of crying has been defined as "a complex secretomotor phenomenon characterized by the shedding of tears from the lacrimal apparatus, without any irritation of the ocular structures".[1] The medical term for this is to lacrimate, which also refers to non-emotional shedding of "tears".

   Crying  is part of my life, it's my way to release emotion. There are some story in our life that we can't forget and problem that we can't easily find solution , the only way we can do is  cry for it and that was me.  Have you been  in a situation that is really complicated?  What I mean is, complicated in different way, family, love, relationship? You love your family but  not happy enough? You want  something for your self, but choose to hold-back, because you might hurt someone? Or sometimes you need someone to understand you, but no one can? That was me.. Crying is the only way for me to feel better most of the time. I love my family.. I love my kids so much, they are my life and my strength. I am willing to do everything  just to make them happy.

What about you? What makes you cry?

8 comments:

  1. In most cases, crying is always related to sadness. But it isn't so because some people cry when they are too happy. I cry for both reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Balqis, thanks for your comment..And you are absolutely right, we cry too when we are happy.. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for spending your time to read my blog,. Am sorry to hear that you've lost the love... Maybe that love is not yet for you, just wait for the rigth time and it will knock at your heart again and by that time, you will be more happy to have it.. Keep moving.. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry over just about anything! I lead with emotions, so tears are just part of expressing how I feel...good or bad.

    Crying for me is a way to cleanse my soul, my heart, and my thoughts.

    *glitter hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monique, thanks for sharing.. And you are right, one way to cleanse is to cry it out,.. Thank you so much.. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sagittarian! Thank you so much for your well wishing comments. I am feeling better, but not completely well. Sinusitis ( I like the term sinus infection better, at least I can pronounce that. LOL! Anyway, my sore throat is better, but I still have a bit of wheezing and coughing(bronchitis), and the sinus problems. As far as what makes me cry. . . let me see . . . everything. I cry at sad movies, happy movies, I get my feelings hurt easy, and I am a VERY EMOTIONAL WORSHIPPER. I can stand or kneel at the altar at church or even at home in prayer and cry like a baby. Especially when I think about what Christ did for us and how we tend to take Him for granted. There is a song that also makes me cry called "Does He Still Feel the Nails". It is a beautiful song, that can really make a person think. Well, I guess I better close for now so you'll have time to read some other comments! LOL! Thanks Again, for your sweet comments. God bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi PJ!.:) Thanks for dropping by! I appreciate your long comment.. so much,. Lol! Good to hear that you are getting better now,.:) Same with you, I am too emotional and easily get hurt,and cry like a baby more often..

    Have a wonderful day!.:)God bless...

    ReplyDelete

..I would love to hear from you..:)